Defence Forces Academy (DFA) was born in 2017 with a dream of giving back to the society a part of what is received. Since the inception of the academy, DFA is serving as an opportunity center where young boys and girls come and get trained to realize their dream of entering defence services of India. We offer coaching for entrance of various competitive examinations i.e., AFCAT, NDA, CAPF, CDS (IMA & OTA), X&Y GP (IAF), X or Y GP (IAF), AA & SSR (NAVY), CLAT, DU-LLB ENTRANCE EXAMS, SSB, GD (ARMY). This campus is a venture to cater to the demands and expectations of the students aspiring for competitive exams and focuses to be the best coaching center in Ghaziabad.
We aim to ensure constant personal connection with every candidate. DFA assures ‘limited class strength of 30-35‘ for better interaction and learning. There is no in- course admission in any batch. The batch ends with same strength it has started. We focus on concept clearance and organizing your thought process to tackle any problem related to the subject. We are trying to develop fighting spirits in the students so that they can tackle anything that comes to their way. During conduct of the course at DFA, class assignments and mid capsule examinations are conducted.
Apart from just a coaching center, DFA also focuses on the all-round development of the students through expert guidance and unmatched study materials.
- The DFA was born from a dream of giving back to the society a part of what is received.
- The dream is of providing an equal opportunity to the less privileged section of society to realise their dreams attain their goals.
- At DFA instructions are imparted by permanent faculty members. This aims to ensure constant personal connect with every candidate.
- DFA ensures you ‘limited class strength’ for better interaction and learning.
- DFA focuses on concept clearance and organising your thought process to tackle any problem related to the subject.
- During the conduct of the course at DFA, on line assignments, class assignments and mid capsule examinations will be conducted. The course will end with the final examination.
- Our teaching methods include Audio Video Presentations of motivational clippings on daily basis for students to unwind and enjoy after a day of hard work.
- Visit and address by eminent personalities such as experienced Academicians, Serving and Retired Officers from all three services and Police is a part of our curriculum. This aims to motivate the aspirants by sharing personal practical experience by a living legend.
- Proper dress code as per the seasonal conditions will be maintained by boys and girls attending the courses at the Academy.
- Proper record of candidate’s behaviour and Examination Records will be maintained. This Record Form duly containing the “Best of Luck Note” from the Chief Director giving the pen picture of the candidate for his personal and future guidance will be given at the time of leaving the Academy.